Website notices and disclaimers
This website is owned by Braytron S.R.L, a company registered in Romania company number +40 748 201 403 with its registered office address at Bulevardul luliu Maniu, Nr.616, Sector 6, 061129, Bucharest, Romania.
By using the website you accept these terms and conditions.
- Except where expressly indicated otherwise, nothing on this website constitutes an offer to enter into legal relations, including but not limited to contractual obligations. If you purchase goods from our website, our Terms and Conditions of Sale will apply to the sale of such goods.
- While Braytron Lighting Expert takes care and every precaution to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate and up to date at the time of loading, monitoring of its content shall be carried out from time to time as Braytron Lighting Expert sees fit. The information on this website is provided for general information only and is disclosed "as is" and without any warranty of any kind. Braytron Lighting Expert accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage caused as a result of any information contained on this website.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software.
- Our site is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may update, suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons.
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our website in any website that is not owned by you. Our website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Braytron Lighting Expert is not responsible for and makes no endorsement or certification as to the integrity or accuracy of the contents of any third-party information included on this website. Braytron Lighting Expert recommends that you verify such information with these parties directly.
- Braytron Lighting Expert is not responsible for the content of any external sites. Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Any links to external sites from this site are undertaken at your own risk and without reliance upon any information, representation or certification from Braytron Lighting Expert, its employees or agents.
- References to any product or service which has been or may be provided by Braytron Lighting Expert or any third-party company shall not constitute promises as to the availability of such products or services at any time. Braytron Lighting Expert reserves the right to make any improvements in and/or changes to products and services described on this website at any time without notice.
- Please note that any personal information you provide may be used by Braytron Lighting Expert or our agents for the purpose of customer/client Administration as defined by the Data Protection Act 2020, as set out in further detail below. We will retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for
- Except as indicated Braytron Lighting Expert or its subsidiaries own the copyright in the contents of this website. All rights are reserved in respect of all trade marks, trade or brand names registered or otherwise, owned or held by Braytron Lighting Expert and/or its subsidiaries.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which is set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: use of, or inability to use, our site; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site. In particular, we will not be liable for: loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- This site is operated and controlled in the Romania and is governed by Roman law. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Copyright and Design Rights
The majority of products shown on this web site have been designed by
Braytron Lighting Expert, which retains the ownership of all copyright and design rights in these Braytron designed products.
Braytron Lighting Expert has a policy of constant product improvement, and whilst every care has been taken in the production of this web site, products supplied may differ in detail from the illustrations and descriptions given and therefore these descriptions and illustrations shall not form part of any contract.
Details of alterations will be provided on request.
Braytron Lighting Expert only use LEDs from the leading manufacturers. Nevertheless, colour temperatures can vary between batches and between manufacturers.
Privacy and data security
- Important Information and who we are
At Braytron Lighting Expert, your right to online privacy and security is important to us. Below are the guidelines we use for protecting your personal information.
+40 748 201 403.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Romania for data protection issues. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach, so please contact us in the first instance.
- The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, marital status, title and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any special categories of personal data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
- How your personal data is collected
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your personal information by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We will receive personal data about you from various third parties as set out below.
- How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
We do not sell your personal information.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data although we will get your consent before sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
If you request, we will send you information about our various products and services, or other products and services that may be of interest to you. Such information may encompass alerts to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new products and services.
If you no longer wish to receive such mailings, simply notify us by emailing [email protected] or by calling +40 748 201 403.
- Purposes for which we will use your personal data
We have set out below in table format a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.
TYPE OF DATA
LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING INCLUDING BASIS OF LEGITIMATE INTEREST
To register you as a Managed User or Key Web Contact on our website
Performance of a contract with you
To process and deliver your order including to:
(a) manage payments, fees and charges
(b) collect and recover money owed to us
(e) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to recover debts due to us)
To manage our relationship with you which will include:
(b) Asking you to leave a review or take a survey
(d) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
(c) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to keep our records updated and to study how customers use our products/services)
To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)
(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise)
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you
(e) Marketing and Communications
Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you
(f) Marketing and Communications
Necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our products/services and grow our business)
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis that allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
- Disclosure of your personal data
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Braytron Lighting Expert, our customers, or others. This may also include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the process of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- International transfers
We shall not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area.
- Data security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
- Data retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see your legal rights below for further information.
In some circumstances we will anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
- Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have the following rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
- To request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- To request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- To request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- To object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms. To request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios:
- If you want us to establish the data's accuracy.
- Where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it.
- Where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- You have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- To request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- To withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it could take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
If you would like to exercise any of the rights mentioned above, please email us [email protected] or by calling +40 748 201 403.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows us or a third party to recognise you and make your next visit a better experience. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
Like many websites, Braytron Lighting Expert places a number of cookies in your web browser.
We use a minimal number of cookies for the following purposes: to optimise browsing, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, and to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioural advertising.
Third Party Cookies
How do I manage my cookies?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
The following links may be helpful in detailing how to manage your cookies.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Cookie settings in Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Cookie settings in Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&ref_topic=14666
- Cookie settings in Safari web and iOS: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=en_US